Tuesday, November 16, 2010

confiuse

I want to say I love you
But you wouldn’t understand me
I fear rejection
Although I try to appear tough
I’m a fragile soul
Love me, hold me, miss me
Please I’m begging you don’t hurt me
All I want is to be loved and love

Life is very simple
I don’t want to argue
I hate yelling
Stop bringing me down
Why can’t we all get along like we used to
Am I doing something wrong

When I’m with you I’m in ecstasy
We don’t even have to do anything and I’m the happiest girl in the world
I just know everything is going to be alright
Your embrace takes away all my problems and pain
You bring me hope
You bring me life

When I first saw you I have to admit nothing really moved inside of me
I didn’t know you, you were foreign and I even thought you were shy
I was excited, maybe a new friend
As I got to know you I knew you were someone special
You were more than i imagined
You had a tender loving side that I grew to adore
I grew to love your dorky but unforgettably cute smile
The clean fresh soapy smell of your skin
Your touchable soft smooth kissable cheeks
Your protective embrace and your loving compliments
i never thought i'd be with someone like you.

Our first dates I will never forget
Without even trying the true me came out
No guy has ever done that so fast
It was an indescribably feeling of bliss
For so long you don’t know how much I just wanted to be loved
How much I wanted to feel the warmth of someone’s embrace
How much I wanted to be on someone’s mind
Someone to call me love and dear
till the day i met you, i knew you're the perfect guy
You gave me that and I will never forget it


You are the first guy I was totally comfortable around
The first guy who i can share everything with
The first guy I really truly love
The first guy that took away my fears
The first guy that gave me hope for a brighter future

You rescued me in a time when I needed rescuing

I never thought I’d be the jealous selfish type
but indeed i am as u know me
I will give you your space, time by yourself.
till you need me, i'll be waiting for you
But don’t forget me. I need lots of attention. Especially by you
I've been missing u badly
All I need is you and only you
I just want your love, no one else's

and yes, i love you as much as i always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment