Wednesday, January 25, 2012

thnk NURUL ATHIRAH AHMAD KAMAR

my 1st weekend holiday without my own family..
menumpang kasih sayang pada yng sudi..
hurm...

weekend baru2 nie...
i was spending my time with all my beloved frens familia!!

it was tyra's family..
hurm..
bleh masuk rupenya aku dlm family tu...
i tod x..
huhu..
watever it is..
it very tiring hliday!!
but superb happening..
eventhou lots things happend..

it was nice to meet BUSU..
huhu..
seronok!best lepak ngn die..
caya la BUSU..
i love u s much la..
hahaha...

hurm..
but the most important now.
i have WAN!!!..
den windu qek wan!!
huhu..

but watever it is..
i was felt that i was in my own family...
uncle kamar yng layan aku mcm anak sndri..
thnx uncle.!!
u such great FATHER..
jus like AYAH...

thnx to tyra..
sudi bawak aku dalam family ko...


ooo....gosh...!!!
i windu gler ibu n ayah right now.
i felt to hug them!!
rse xlengkap idup aku xhug drng be4 lek jb..
seb bek ader along..
n smpat jugak aku hug die.
i cant imagine wat gonna happend to me
if they ar not around..





No comments:

Post a Comment